DEATH STRANDING Photo Mode Community Event: Featuring Yoji Shinkawa (Art Director)
STEAM PHOTO MODE COMMUNITY EVENT: FEATURING YOJI SHINKAWA (ART DIRECTOR)
Ever since we launched DEATH STRANDING on PC, we’ve been incredibly impressed with our Porter’s creativity on Steam. Your photo mode shots have continued to brighten up our community hub and we now feel like it’s time to step it up a level!
Today, we’re excited to announce another photo mode showcase, but with a difference! Art Director, Yoji Shinkawa will be selecting his 10 favourite captures from you, our community! With each photo Yoji Shinkawa selects, he will also give a short explanation as to why it made his final selection.
Yoji Shinkawa’s 10 favourite photo mode shots will be announced on Steam on February 26th. And what’s more, we’re taking submissions the moment this post goes live.
We cannot wait to see your entries.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
• Jump into DEATH STRANDING, explore your surroundings and start snapping with the in-game photo mode tools!
• Upload your best photo mode captures on Steam.
• Link us up to your photo mode captures in response to the below news announcement before February 22nd (23:59 UTC)
• Yoji Shinkawa will take a look at your submissions and pick out 10 of his favourite captures, which will be unveiled on Steam, over on our DEATH STRANDING website and across our social channels (505 Games and KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS) on February 26th, 2021.
• You’re welcome to submit as many screenshots as you like!
• Photos must be uploaded to Steam and linked in response to the news announcement below.
• Think outside the box! We want to see our community put the photo mode tools to the test.
For more info and to take part, head over to Steam: http://bit.ly/YojiShinkawaPhotoEvent