Rogue Spirit is Out Now!
Rogue Spirit is Out Now!
Hey Spirits, James here, Brand Community Manager at 505 Games, working with the team at Kids with Sticks on Rogue Spirit.
It is my absolute pleasure to announce that Rogue Spirit, v1.0 is AVAILABLE NOW!
Our Early Access journey has come to an end, and we couldn’t be more grateful for the help of the community throughout our journey.
The reason we chose Early Access was to allow the community to help us guide and balance the game’s rogue-lite abilities, as well as get the perspective of the players while fleshing out our world – it turns out all this information was invaluable.
During Early Access we implemented the following;
9 x NEW CHARACTERS (18 in Total)
- Slicer – Uses a Japanese war fan user that engages in melee combat.
- Deadeye – Wielding a bow they rain down damage from above.
- Reaver – With their Kusarigama and can inflict damage on more than 1 enemy at a time.
- Marksman – A Crossbow user who deals damage from afar.
- Mantis – An Amazon-based character – master of a deadly sword.
- Harpooner – Shoot harpoons at range or quickly close in on enemies from distance using your secondary ability.
- Chief – A dual-wielding axe user who can also throw his axes from distance.
- Sabre – A sword-wielding Amazonian woman with a powerful ground slam attack.
- Crusher – Attacking with dual maces, Crusher is deadly in close corner encounters. *Added in v1.0
2 X NEW BIOMES (10 Levels in Total)
- The Forest of Souls (2x levels)
- Divine Peak (2x levels)
2 X NEW BOSSES (5 Total Bosses)
- Aspect of Decay
- Demon King
- Improvements to Dash, Parry and enemy/boss AI.
- Updated skills loop to make it easier to find some skills through natural gameplay.
- Many new skills were added (i.e. Fire tornado, Blink, Glue bomb, Electric Trap, Frozen Orb, Flamethrower, Frost Wall, Body Spawn, etc).
3x NEW FAMILIARS
- Amara (Revives the Player Once)
- Vina (Electric)
- Canda (Laser)
- A Journal, where you can learn more about combat, enemies, bosses, and the Kingdom of Midra.
- New Spirit Bridge – A hub in-between levels giving players a chance to purchase wares and heal.
- New Spirit puzzles unlock secrets throughout each level.
- Complete a list of objectives to help you unlock perma-upgrades for each new run.
- Unlock run modifiers which present new challenges for players to master (i.e. Lone Wolf – the player cannot swap bodies).
- A Time Attack mode will give players a chance to set new records against friends for running through levels and defeating enemies! *Added in v1.0
As you can see you’ve helped A LOT – thank you.
We hope you enjoy playing Rogue Spirit as much as we have making it. We can’t wait to see what you do with Time Attack and Photo Mode. Don’t forget to share with us on social media using #RogueSpirit.
It’s time to save Midra, Spirits
Rogue Spirit is available now on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Steam and Epic Games.
PlayStation Store: https://505.games/RogueSpiritPlayStation
Xbox Store: https://505.games/RogueSpiritXbox
Epic Games Store: https://505.games/RogueSpiritEpicGames