505 Games and SONKA will cast spell on spring and open Book of Demons, Thing Trunk’s deck-building, papercraft Hack and Slash for Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this Thursday, April 30.
Tell us more!
Book of Demons is a deck-building hybrid adventure game that pays homage to the old school classic to hack and slash favourites and part parody, offering a spin on the classic tale of good and evil and saving the world from ultimate devilry.
By wielding magic cards instead of weapons and slaying armies of darkness in procedurally generated dungeons below the Old Cathedral, Book of Demons encourages you to strategize and adapt your hand using items, spells and skills and a variety of diverse bonuses and upgrades.
Developed with the Flexiscope engine, Book of Demons gifts you with the power of time. You can divide the game into sessions of any length with the engine learning player pace to anticipate time estimated to complete the next session.
Additional spellbinding features of Book of Demons include:
• Three playable classes, each with different cards: Warrior, Rogue and Mage
• 40 cards with magical and legendary variants per character class
• Three underground realms and epic Quest Boss battles
• 7 families of monsters with 70+ variations including custom traits and mechanics
• Roguelike mode for fans seeking an extreme challenge – which includes per
• Four unlockable endgame difficulties in Freeplay mode after completing the campaign
• Complete offering of cards ever released
• Special grand finale surprise after defeating the insidious Archdemon…
Psst, Nintendo Switch™ players can summon their quest to save the terror-stricken world of Paperverse from the Archdemon early and save 10% by pre-ordering from the Nintendo eShop.
See you in the Paperverse April 30th!