505 Games Creator Circle Terms and Conditions
for the Creator Circle
- General Information:
We expressly emphasize the fact that the right to use and monetarize 505 Property is only allowed in connection with your Content and through your own channel/social media account. Any other use of 505 Property, including, but not limited to, selling or sublicensing 505 Property, use of the Property for purposes other than creating your Content, use of 505 Property for advertising of products from third parties or in connection with products from other parties etc., is strictly prohibited.
- Joining the 505 Games Creator Circle
Please Apply to the 505 Games Creator Circle at creators.505games.com. Successful applicants shall hear back within 30 days.
The following guidelines and rules apply to all 505 Games products and 505 Property provided by us to you without additional charge for the purpose of creating Content for your channel:
- Advertising campaigns always have to be clearly identifiable as such: Please always pay great attention to use clear terms in your local language, such as “Advertisement” in English speaking countries at the beginning of the post and/or of you content and clearly visible for the viewer.
- Whenever there is a payment or similar arrangement (like free of charge delivery), please label your post accordingly and always keep in mind: the influencer/content creator and the brand both can be held accountable for covert advertising and can be subject to substantial fines, including removal of your channel/account from the respective platform.
- Any Content shall include a clear and conspicuous disclosure in accordance with the FTC Guides (Federal Trade Commission’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising – https://www.ftc.gov/sites/default/files/attachments/press-releases/ftc-publishes-final-guides-governing-endorsements-testimonials/091005revisedendorsementguides.pdf), as well as the rules, regulations and policies of each applicable digital and/or social media platform, including with respect to disclosures necessary to clearly and conspicuously indicate to consumers that Influencer received consideration in exchange therefore, as well as any other applicable advertising disclosures required by applicable law.
- Rules of Conduct
- No racism, sexism, or other illegal content, such as insults or hate messages.
- No links to illegal content, in particular websites or service providers whose business model is mainly about enabling copyright infringement (e.g. illegal downloads).
- No commercial exploitation apart from advertising/promotion.
- Channel operators must comply with the corresponding age rating of the displayed videogame.
- Please be respectful to all members of the 505 Games Creator Circle. If you experience or witness behavior that makes you feel unsafe, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
505 are in no way responsible Nor shall 505 be held accountable for your content and your channel. By using 505 products and brands for your channel, you herewith agree to keep yourself always informed about the applicable legal requirements in your respective country and always abide by the applicable law. ALL 505 PROPERTY IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS WITH NO WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGMEENT.
For further information and rules for advertisement with 505 Property please carefully read our Code of Conduct, which is incorporated herein by reference.
- Approval / Removal of Content
Any Content that shall be uploaded must be priorly approved by 505 in our absolute discretion. Please submit your Content to email@example.com.
- Rights / Ownership
For the purposes of this Agreement, “505 Property” means (a) the trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, symbols, designs, slogans, social media and online profiles and handles, and other indicia of identity or origin (whether registered or not) of 505 and (b) any other content or intellectual property provided, made available, or directed to be included in the Content. All 505 Property are, and will remain, the sole and exclusive property of 505. Solely in connection with the Content and subject to the terms of this Agreement, 505 hereby grants to you (“Licensees”), a limited, revokable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, and prepare derivative works of the 505 Property.
You as the creator are the exclusive owner of your Content, subject a worldwide, in perpetuity, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to 505 Games to use, distribute, display, publish, and reproduce your name, biographical information, personal characteristics, statements, testimonials, and social media and online profiles and handles (“Likeness”) and the Content throughout the internet, including on our websites and social media channels, solely in connection with, and for purposes of sharing and promoting, our products and/or the Content.
- Violation and Termination
- We would like to advise you that you are solely responsible for ensuring the compliance of your Content with applicable local law.
- Lastly we would like to inform you that we will not contact or otherwise take any action against or support your claim against platforms (e.g. YouTube) if your content is blocked and/or removed by the platform itself – this applies especially if music from third parties is used in your Content.
- If you bring yourself and/or 505 into disrepute, you may be removed from the 505 Games Creator Circle at the sole discretion of 505.
- Data Protection
We will store and process your data only for the purposes of our agreement. We will save your information in our databank to contact you for future projects. If you do not like to be in our Influencer databank, please send us a request and we will delete your data permanently.
We further process your address in order to send you our products or merchandise related to our products. If you do not wish to receive any products from us, please send us a request and we will delete your data.
For further information regarding the processing and protection of your personal data please visit https://www.505games.com/en/privacy-policy/