Wii U Edition of Terraria Coming This June
The long-awaited Wii U Edition of Terraria comes to Wii U on June 24 in Europe, and June 28 in North America. Featuring intuitive touchscreen controls to allow players easy access to the world of Terraria, as well as several multiplayer options such as four-player local split-screen co-op and eight-player online multiplayer, Wii U owners will be able to dig, fight, explore, and build from the comfort of their living rooms. Players can also post achievements on Miiverse leaderboards to track progress.
The Wii U edition of Terraria also features:
- 14 different environments such as eerie dungeons, slippery ice wastes, wild jungles and more
- Hundreds of craftable weapons, armor and items
- More than 150 enemies ranging from zombies to armies of goblins
- Epic boss battles that test players’ combat skills
- Vast worlds of exploration that introduce new potions, magic, gear and more