Terraria is OUT NOW on Nintendo eShop
505 Games, in partnership with creators Re-Logic and developer Pipeworks Studio, are proud to announce that 2D action-adventure game Terraria is out now on Nintendo Switch™. Releasing globally digitally today on Nintendo eShop and at retail stores in late Summer.
Terraria is OUT NOW on Nintendo Switch™, packed with popular features and content from the 1.3 update and enhanced for Nintendo Switch™ consoles, including:
• Touch screen support to quickly navigate inventory and add more finesse in building, digging and combat (two Joy-Con™ controllers required per player)
• Up to 8-player online play (Nintendo Switch™ Online subscription required)
• Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 20 Bosses and Events to truly test the player’s skills
• Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moonlord final boss encounter
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans – with the promise of greater rewards
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master.
FOR MORE INFO…