The Prominence Poker Diamonds Update is now Available on PS4 & Xbox One!
Greetings Sharks! Today, the long-awaited Diamonds affiliation comes to Prominence Poker on Steam (PC), Xbox One, and PlayStation 4! This update brings a ton of new features, provides some quality of life changes, and fixes a number of bugs reported by the community.
The Diamonds update brings a brand-new affiliation to the mix which includes a new venue, rewards, and a new boss to face off against.
This update also includes the addition of loot cases, which players will receive each time they level up. We’ve also removed the level cap, added new achievements/trophies, made numerous changes to ranked, implemented a new VOIP system, and made changes to the Sit Out Timer system. Plenty of other changes have been added in the game, but we’ll let you see for yourself.
We’re humbled by the support of the community and look forward to seeing what you think of the new update.
Here’s an overview of what was included in this update, though keep in mind this isn’t meant to be an exhaustive list:
- The Diamonds Affiliation.
- New Venue: The Diamonds Executive Suite.
- New Underground Content.
- New Rewards.
- Affiliation Rank 5 – 50 additional levels per affiliation.
- Loot Cases ( Earn chips, boosts, shop items, and more through Loot Cases. Players will receive a loot case each time they level up.)
- Shop items are now classified by rarity.
- New Achievements/Trophies.
- Changes to Ranked Matchmaking which should do a better job of matching players against other opponents with similar skill levels.
- The level cap has been removed! Level up to your heart’s content
- Enjoy a free boost on us!
- UI: Lots of quality of life changes.
- New VOIP System.
- New Sit Out Timer System.
- Many bug fixes have occurred throughout the game. Make sure to let us know if you come across any!