Human Fall Flat Mobile FAQ
Human Fall Flat is coming to Google Play for all Android devices (Android pre-registration is open here: http://bit.ly/HFFGooglePlay) but also on the App Store for iOS (iOS pre-registration is open here: http://bit.ly/HFFAppStore).
In the meantime we’ve put together a Human Fall Flat Mobile FAQ for all of you lovely peeps out there. So here it is:
- Which territories will Human Fall Flat be available in?
There are 135 territories available on Google Play and 151 on iOS.
- Which iOS devices support Human Fall Flat?
Devices that support iOS12 and above ( http://iossupportmatrix.com/)
- Which Android devices support Human Fall Flat?
Devices that run an Android version of 5.0 and above. Those devices should have a CPU that compare to the Samsung Galaxy S5 for a good FPS experience. https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s5-6033.php.
- Which languages does the mobile edition of Human Fall Flat support in-game? The same languages that are supported on the rest of the platforms
- Chinese Simplified
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Where are my saves stored?
The saves are stored in the cloud. If you don’t have an internet connection, the game will save progress it locally until it’s able to connect to the cloud.
- Can I play online with friends in Human Fall Flat?
1-4 players peer to per (over 4G / Wifi on mobile) by sending an invite link or joining their public game.
- Am I able to obtain achievements in the mobile edition of Human Fall Flat?
- Can I play multiplayer through split-screen?
Each player needs its own device
- How many players does the mobile edition of Human Fall Flat support?
1 player locally. Up to 4 players in online play
- What can I do if I suffer from frame rate issues on my device?
Some lower-end devices may require a restart of the application if played for a long time. Additionally, close any other app or services that are consuming CPU power.
- How do I host a multiplayer session in Human Fall Flat on mobile?
Press “Play –> Multiplayer” –> “host game” make sure you have a stable internet connection
- Does Human Fall Flat require an internet connection to play?
Only for multiplayer
- What can I do if I encounter lag or disconnects while playing a multiplayer game over WiFi?
HFF supports P2P multiplayer, please make sure the device with the fastest CPU is hosting the game
- I’m having trouble downloading Human Fall Flat from the App Store / Google Play Store. What can I do?
Please contact our 505 Support channel here –> https://support.505games.com/en/support/home
Or come and chat with us on our Discord support channel here –> https://discord.gg/vUYEEbM
- Does Human Fall Flat on mobile support Bluetooth controllers?
- Which controllers do you recommend I play Human Fall Flat with on mobile?
Personal preference, advanced players might find it more enjoyable to play with a Bluetooth controller.
- How much device space does Human Fall Flat require to install?
The game currently uses 457MB
- Does Human Fall Flat run at 30 or 60fps?
- Are there any graphics settings in order to make the game run smoother on my rather old mobile phone?
- Will the game see regular updates as with the PC version?
Not being developed by the same team so we will not release the same content updates as other SKU.
- Is there a leaderboard? Is this global or region based?