Human Fall Flat - 5 reasons you should be playing on mobile
What’s up 505ers?
In case you missed it, we launched Human: Fall Flat on mobile on June the 26th. You can read all about it here: http://bit.ly/HFFOutNow
Human: Fall Flat is a platform-puzzle video game developed by Lithuanian studio No Brakes Games and published by Curve Digital. It was released in 2016 for PC, Mac and Linux operating system and in 2019, 505 Games published the game on Android and iOS devices.
You might be wondering what makes Human: Fall Flat so good on mobile and why you should give it a go. Well, here are five good reasons:
- First of all it’s fun to play! Even “stressful” moments and weird situations you find yourself “stuck” in the world of Human Fall Flat mobile will have you laughing! So there are no actual bad moments in Human Fall Flat mobile. Even disaster situations are rewarding if that makes sense!
- It’s for everyone, every age. From 6 to 666 years of age!
- Easy to get into, hard to master. There isn’t anything really complicated in Human Fall Flat. You just need to find the exit. While this might sound easy, it’s not always the case.
- Easily accessible anywhere – Nowadays everyone carries around with them a mobile phone and sometimes our only free time is when we travel. Want to play for 5 minutes or 5 hours? Up to you. Only have 5-10 minutes to play? Fine. Want to dedicate hours on end? Fine as well. With HFF mobile it’s you that decides how much time you want to spend on the game based on your mood, free time and
- Replay-ability: No level run will ever feel the same. Sometimes you get it right, sometimes you don’t. And that’s what makes HFF mobile so interesting, fun and exciting!