The world was doomed, but that was just the beginning. Now four thawed-out crewmembers are the only hope for two million passengers seeking life on a new world. In an effort to save humanity from an earth-shattering asteroid, an ARK Mothership was built to transport two million frozen souls safely to a new, habitable world. At least, that was the plan. Midway through its long journey, the ARK Mothership computers discovered that it was far off course and low on fuel. With no other options, four passengers were awoken early.Their job? To crew the “Oddyssey” resource vessel, mine asteroids for resources and help the ARK reach the next source of fuel. The process is slow, and more crew members may needto be awoken, but the fates of 1,999,996 fellow passengers hang in the balance.It’s up to you and your crew to Build, Explore, and Manage your team to get enough resources for the next big jump to a habitable planetary system. The future of humanity literally depends on it!
Sorry, your browser is no longer supported by this website. Please try an alternative browser.
Oddyssey: Your Space, Your Way
Steam: April 25, 2023
- Collect resources by mining nearby asteroids. Use the collected material to create new tools and technology or send back to the ARK as fuel.
- A good crew works effectively. While one is building a new science station, another can be mining asteroids or improving the ship.
- Crewmembers can gain temporary boosts and debuffs while working. Ignoring a negative status can impact your performance and eventually lead to grave consequences.
- Discover lost alien technology and study it to improve your own.
- Use resources to repair and expand your ship and upgrade its technology. Defend it from alien creatures, solar flares and dangerous asteroids.
- Every crew member is an important and unique part of your crew. Unless they die, then they are preplaced with one of the 1.9 million other potential crew members. Assign the new crew where they best fit, or use some gene editing to get the skills you need to survive