Ember Calls Upon the Lightbringers
505 Games and N-Fusion Interactive are excited to announce that Ember is coming to Steam on September 7th!
Ember is an homage to classic role-playing games like Baldur’s Gate and Ultima. Boasting a deep branching story, endless exploration across dynamic and living environments, a robust skill tree, and an intricate crafting system, Ember delivers a fully-fledged deep and engaging RPG experience.
Here’s what to expect when Ember launches on September 7th:
- Classic-style RPG with 30+ hours of epic adventure
- Epic storytelling filled with fascinating characters, lore, adventure, and humor
- Over 70 quests with diverse gameplay enabling players to choose their path
- Retina-resolution graphics enhanced by a proprietary 3D engine
- Engaging party-based real-time combat system with tactical pause
- Over 65 combat skills for the player to use in customized battle party strategy
- Encounter hundreds of NPCs with their own tales to tell
- In-depth crafting system, from baking bread to forging magic weapons
- A seamless world with over 20 handcrafted environments and dark dungeons that are fully interactive and feature movable objects, weather changes and day/night cycles
- Adventure with different companions with their own backstories
Ember launches September 7th on Steam for $9.99.