Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Nintendo Switch FAQ
Brothers and Sisters of Starbreeze Studios and 505 Games,
Like we promised a couple of days ago, here it is, the Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Nintendo Switch FAQ!
So without further ado, let’s jump right into it:
- When does Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons launch onto Nintendo Switch?
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons launched on May 28th 2019.
- Which languages does the Nintendo Switch edition of Brothers support in-game?
The Nintendo Switch Edition of Brothers supports English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Japanese.
- Does the Nintendo Switch edition of Brothers have online multiplayer?
The Nintendo Switch Edition of Brothers does not support online multiplayer.
- How many players does Brothers support on Nintendo Switch?
Brothers on Nintendo Switch supports single player and two-player couch co-op. To enjoy two player mode, you will need to select this option from the main menu.
- Does Brothers support motion controls?
Brothers does not support motion controls on Nintendo Switch.
- Will Brothers be launching digitally and physically on Nintendo Switch?
Brothers on Nintendo Switch will only be available digitally.
- How does Brothers perform on Nintendo Switch?
Brothers on Nintendo Switch runs at 720p undocked, 1080p docked and at 30 FPS.
- Does Brothers support local wireless play on Nintendo Switch?
No, Brothers does not support local wireless play on the Switch.
- Can I use a Switch Pro Controller to play Brothers?
Yes, you can play Brothers on Nintendo Switch using a Pro Controller.
- How many Joy Cons are required to play Brothers on Nintendo Switch?
You can use one pair of Joy-Cons to play Brothers on Nintendo Switch and you can split one pair of Joy-Cons to enjoy the two-player mode. This must be done from the main menu.
- Can Brothers be enjoyed in TV, handheld and tabletop mode on Nintendo Switch?
Yes, Brothers supports all three play modes on Nintendo Switch.
- Does Brothers support Mii characters on Nintendo Switch?
Brothers does not use Mii characters on the Nintendo Switch Edition
- Will I be able to transfer my save data / progress from another platform to Nintendo Switch?
No, you will not be able to transfer save data from other platforms to the Nintendo Switch version
- How much space does Brothers require to install on Nintendo Switch?
You will need around 4GB of storage on your Nintendo Switch in order to install Brothers.
- Does Brothers require an internet connection to play on Nintendo Switch?
You do not need an internet connection to play Brothers on Nintendo Switch.
- Are Amiibo supported in the Nintendo Switch version of Brothers?
Amiibo are not supported in the Nintendo Switch version of Brothers.
- Can I earn Nintendo Gold Points when I buy Brothers on Nintendo Switch?
Yes! Check out the Nintendo eShop Brothers store page for more information on earning and spending Gold Points.
- Why should I pre-order Brothers on Nintendo Switch?
Take this unforgettable journey with you on the go and solve puzzles, explore stunning locations, and face off against harrowing bosses.
Team up with a sibling or a friend and play the award-winning adventure with an all-new two-player mode for Nintendo Switch.
You can get Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons on the following Nintendo eShop links depending on your region:
United Kingdom: http://bit.ly/BrothersPOUK
North America: http://bit.ly/BrothersPOUS