Assetto Corsa Competizione Launching Out Of Early Access May 29, 2019
It’s the day our sim racers have been waiting for…
Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games are delighted to finally announce that Assetto Corsa Competizione, the Official Blancpain GT Series game, will be launching out of Steam Early Access soon. Very, VERY soon…
May 29, 2019.
That’s right, we’re launching next month!
Thanks to the extraordinary quality of the simulation, Assetto Corsa Competizione will allow players to experience the real atmosphere of the BLANCPAIN GT SERIES championship, including official drivers, teams, cars and circuits, reproduced in-game with the highest level of accuracy ever achieved.
The final version of Assetto Corsa Competizione will include the following key features:
• MULTIPLAYER AND SINGLEPLAYER MODES: Assetto Corsa Competizione will have an advanced ranking system which will evaluate both individual performance and driving behavior, rewarding the most virtuous drivers and promoting fair play in online competitions. The effective matchmaking function will make sure that users can compete with opponents of similar skill level and easily find online races to join, while the leaderboards will allow the players to compare single-lap performance with drivers from all around the world with the same car, circuit and weather conditions. Career, Championship and Free Play modes will offer a complete and customizable gaming experience, suitable for players of every skill level.
• CHAMPIONSHIP AND CAREER MODES: Assetto Corsa Competizione will include a brand-new Career Mode designed in collaboration with Lamborghini Squadra Corse and official driver Mirko Bortolotti – Blancpain GT Series champion 2017 – who will introduce players to the first driving tests, giving them precious suggestions to start their adventure in the Blancpain GT Series. This mode will allow users to create their own racing team to take on all driving tests and racing weekends with an astonishing level of realism and with the main objective of any professional driver: to win. Championship mode will allow to virtually reproduce the Blancpain GT Series Season in the shoes of one of the official drivers.
• REALISTIC WEATHER CONDITIONS: Assetto Corsa Competizione will include competitions of different durations – from Sprint 60’ races to the famous Spa 24H Endurance race – which will give to players the chance to experience variable weather conditions during the whole race, influencing the track’s visibility and car handling. The possibility to set different weather conditions will help create races that are always different, with outcomes that are never given for granted.
• THE MOST ACCURATE CIRCUITS: Thanks to LaserScan technology, every official circuit is recreated with the utmost accuracy: All curbs and details perfectly replicate their real counterparts, granting a gaming experience as faithful to reality as possible.
• ADVANCED VISUAL AND AUDIO EFFECTS: Unreal Engine 4 will guarantee photorealistic rendering and an accurate representation of scenarios, car materials and weather conditions. Thanks to the multi-channel audio sampling of real GT cars, the game conveys captivating and immersive acoustic surroundings and realistic environmental effects.
For more info, head over to the Steam store page. BUT, before you do that, take a moment to check out the latest trailer for Assetto Corsa Competizione below. Got any questions? Leave them in the comments below or reach out to us on any of our social channels…