Assetto Corsa Competizione Intercontinental GT Pack OUT NOW on Steam!
The wait is finally over. We’re thrilled to announce the Assetto Corsa Competizione: Intercontinental GT Pack DLC is available to buy now over on Steam. We know our community have been waiting patiently for this DLC for quite some time now, so it’s great to finally say it’s live.
For those unaware of what this DLC contains, let us fill you in…
The Intercontinental GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione introduces four iconic international circuits from four different continents:
• Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit (South Africa)
• Suzuka Circuit (Japan)
• Weathertech ®️ Raceway Laguna Seca (United States)
• Mount Panorama Circuit (New South Wales)
Players owning these tracks will extend the GT Series to the Intercontinental GT Challenge by Pirelli, providing a challenging driving experience using an exclusive layout finely reproduced with Laserscan®️ technology, which allows for extreme precision in track reproduction detail. The Intercontinental GT Pack for Assetto Corsa Competizione also features more than 45 new car liveries, 30 new teams and 50 new drivers in addition to all-new game modes from the real-life Intercontinental GT Challenge powered by Pirelli.
In addition, along with the new Intercontinental GT Pack DLC, today will also see the launch of v1.3 which will update the whole game, improving several aspects in order to grant the best game experience to all Assetto Corsa Competizione users. Here are some high level changelog notes for you to feast your eyes on…
UPDATE V1.3 PATCH NOTES
– Enabled Intercontinental GT Challenge Pack DLC (requires additional purchase)
– Added 4 new tracks, a lot of new entries and relevant season and game modes:
• Mount Panorama Circuit
• WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
• Suzuka Circuit
• Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit
– Added IGTC 2019 entries and liveries.
– Added IGTC 2019 championship mode.
– Added IGTC race weekend modes (8H, 9H, 10H and 12H race weekend).
– Fix to occasional freezes with Fanatec wheels caused by having the Fanatec LED option enabled without using Fanatec hardware.
– Shared memory unmapping when quitting the game.
Of course, this isn’t everything! For full patch notes, head on over to Steam.
Time to sign off for the day and head out on track! Where will you be going first? Let us know over on Facebook and Twitter.