Send Zombies to Your Friends with How to Survive 2's Twitch Integration
What’s better than killing zombies on Twitch? How about sending zombies to your favorite Twitch streamers?
505 Games and Eko Software have added Twitch integration to How to Survive 2 on PC. Twitch streamers can now let their audience alter their play session by sending in hordes of the undead, dropping health packs and support items, naming the undead who will attack the player, and other game-changing interactions. Check out the full list of actions:
- Lunatics: the more the merrier. (Free a horde of infected?) – 60 sec to vote with #yes or #no to trigger a wave of 10 running zombies
- Free a horde of special infected? (To take good care of your survivor.) – 60 sec to vote with #yes or #no to trigger a wave of 3 special zombies
- Who wants to become a nasty zombie? – (Type the magic word to have a chance to attack the player!) – 60 sec to say #me then 2 zombies randomly named by the voters will come to attack
- Who wants to become a hidden zombie? (Type the magic word to have a chance to hide as a zombie!) – 60 sec to say #me then 2 zombies randomly named by the voters will pop somewhere in the level with no aggro, player will have to pull or alert them.
- In a generous mood? (Take good care of your survivor.) – 60 sec to vote with #yes or #no heal the player with a small medkit
- Health or damage boost? (Choose how to help your survivor! You may even get a thank-you!) – 60 sec to vote with #heal or #damage to heal or activate a damage buff to the player
- Speed or stamina? (There are two types of runners!) – 60 sec to vote with #speed or #stamina to activate a speed or stamina potion to the player
- Too many choices! (Don’t be afraid to choose!) – 60 sec to vote #speed, #stamina, #heal, or #damage
Streamers are able to set parameters for interactions, such as how frequently they take place, and which options are enabled. As one of the most requested features to How to Survive 2, we’re excited to see how streamers and their fans use the new Twitch interaction functionality.
How to Survive 2 is available now for $14.99 on Steam Early Access.